REGULAR COUNTY SUBSCRIPTION:
Household trash has a 10 bag or 10 can limit on 32 gal. containers not to be over 50 lbs. Clean ups are $25.00 a hopper, bulk items are $10.00 per item.
Sorry, no recycling program is available in certain areas of our subscription routes.
Yard waste collection service is available in select areas. Please contact our customer service department for more details.
COUNTY SUBSCRIPTION TOTER ROUTE:
Household trash is limited to the provided one 95 gal. tote. Additional trash bags or cans outside the tote require a sticker. Bulk items or cleanups require a call before pickup day during regular business hours so a work order can be processed.
- Stickers are available for extra bags or cans for $1.00 each
- Bulk items are $10.00 per item
- Clean ups are $25.00 per hopper
Household recycling is unlimited:
- One brown bin is delivered with toter for recycle
- Extra bins are $8.00 each
- Click here to learn more about the items that are accepted
- The use of trash cans to hold recycling is not acceptable.
Yard waste pickup for unincorporated Winnebago County has ended December 2nd 2016. It will resume April 2017 weather permitted.
Household yard waste is limited to 5 – brown paper bags or cans marked with X . Season permitting, yard waste season runs typically from the beginning of April to the end of November.
Stickers are available for $1.00 each for extra bags or cans after the first five bags or cans.
- Yard waste is all grass clippings, leaves and small branches(smaller than 4″ in diameter) from a residential property. A 50 lb. weight limit on all cans with an X and brown paper bags is enforced. All tree branches and bush trimmings need to be cut and bundled no more than 3′-5′ length.